About my Blog and Me

What i´m trying to do is, view Movies and Episods objectively and write my own opinion. I´m not e huge fan of knowing every single background-information about a Movie and criticize the viewing experience on the facts how mutch the Movie is true to his Source. A Movie stays for it self and the Viewer can take from it what ever it has to offer. So thats it. I just write my thoughts, experience and maybe my frustration about a Movie. I hope my Readers will like it.

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Why do we love movies?

One way or other, we all like movies. There is a need in our nature to explore something new and unknown, whether written, told or graphicly flashed out. But when dos it become more than just this interest? A movie is in his core a simple thing so the answer is not that complex as well. It is the effect that has a movie of our lives. In a way every movie is neutral. It dosen´t want desperately to been loved or hated. It´s just there to effect you. Is it good or bad? Brilliant or horrible? Its up to you to decide.

So why do I ask myself why we love movies? Because the answer is the reason why I still believe in good storytelling. It lets me watch my favorite movies over and over again. Lets me think days after I watched something what I would make differently. And it even lets me writhe something like this.
Our lives are so compromised by what it is given to us, what the laws of physics provides us and the probability of events effecting us on earth.

If you sit down and the lights faiths out every rule you life by can be put in question. Everything you know can be necessary or worthless for what you about to experience.
So why do we love? Because without love we would make a difference, we wound be where we are and we wound be who we are. So we listen to our heart. The one thing that keep our body alive, to keep you alive to see what the world provides for you.

What makes a movie brilliant? You!

Keine Kommentare: