About my Blog and Me

What i´m trying to do is, view Movies and Episods objectively and write my own opinion. I´m not e huge fan of knowing every single background-information about a Movie and criticize the viewing experience on the facts how mutch the Movie is true to his Source. A Movie stays for it self and the Viewer can take from it what ever it has to offer. So thats it. I just write my thoughts, experience and maybe my frustration about a Movie. I hope my Readers will like it.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

127 Hours (2010)



Danny Boyle´s latest attempt to prove that his slumdog wasnt a one hit wunder.
First up. I like Slumdog Millionaire quite a lot. For me the Story wasnt that mutch original but the Sets and Mood were unique in the aspekt of the Story. I dont think it was the best Movie of 2008 but, hey, who i am to judge. I liked Benjamin Button and Milk.
As i heard that Mr. Boyle new movie is based on a true Story with a Guy who´s stuck in a rock-gap i wasend that mutch excited. Because in his last Film he could work with this polished screenplay, country and many Actors who are more that motivated to prove them self. All that is missing. Instead he trys to show that he is capable to turn a true story who is just good enough for a documentery into a oscar contender. And? Has he done it?
I think so, yes. as i sad, there is not mutch to work with. But what gets out of it is almost amazing. Thanks to a grate performance by James Franco. There is not that mutch to take from this movie. You dont get the effect to think hours later about parts of the movie. But thats not what this Movie is for. You get a view of Live and all his cruel sites. But also what Lives gives you and what a Human being is caple of.
This Movie dosent have to hide anything. And thats the key i think.
For me Danny Boyle has improved. A lot!

For all who liked Into the Wild, this is your Movie

8,8 / 10

thank you very mutch for reading

Keine Kommentare: